Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sudoku Vision


Hi!






With the Sudoku Vision application, you can :
  • Capture a Sudoku using the camera of your Android phone
  • Place the Sudoku at any angle from 0° to 360°
  • See each step to find grid and numbers in the photo
  • Play with the Sudoku just captured
  • Ask for a hints that teach if you are stucked
  • Ask for a solution
  • Ask if they are more than one solution
  • Save and open Sudoku
30 Sudokus are available with the application. To get one, press Open button on the main screen or press Menu button then Open button.

To get more Sudokus, press Capture button on the main screen or press Menu button then Capture button.

Enjoy and Amusez-vous bien!

P.S. A big thanks goes to my son-in-law who lent me all his old Android phones to test my program. It helped me a lot to improve my application, particularly to manage correctly the camera.

To see the next message, press "Newer Post" below.

No comments:

Post a Comment